The world’s first and at this moment only solid body guitar made of plexwood! Plexwood is a sustainable architectural wood material. Due to its build-up, plexwood is stronger than regularly sawn wood of the same tree and has a clear line structure. This eye-catching line structure creates a unique stylish appearance (as you can see in the pictures above). The hardware and electronics are based on a 50′s Telecaster. This beauty sounds like it looks, amazing!
- Unique eye-catching plexwood body with gold hardware.
- Maple neck, rosewood fretboard, 7,25” radius, 21 vintage (medium) frets.
- Fender Custom Shop ’51 Nocaster pickups.
- Vintage Kluson deluxe tuners.
- Vintage 3 brass saddles bridge.
- Vintage black “barrel” switch tip.
- 50′s style dome knobs.
- Graphtech Tusqnut.
- Schaller straplocks.
- Vintage cream 3-ply pickguard.
- 40% clear varnish finish.
- Elixir strings (.010 .013 .017 .026 .036 .046).
Under the hood:
- 50′s style wiring.
- 2x 60′s Sprague ceramic disc capacitors NOS (.025 uF 100 V).
- Oak Grigsby 3-way switch.
- CTS 250k ohm pots.
- Vintage wax cloth wire.
Total weight: 3,96 kg / 8,73 lbs.
Comes with Tweedcase, certificate of authenticity & A2 poster.
Price: € 969,-
Tax included, worldwide shipping* within 24 hours!
* Only € 50,- shipping and handling, please be sure your PayPal address is correct.
At this moment WCG113 is the only guitar available for sale, but as you can see in this picture there are more to come! Follow me on Tumblr to see my developments.